ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
The Kindergarten is run by a group of volunteer parents each year, called ‘The Management Committee’. The Management Committee is elected each year at the Annual General Meeting held in February.
The Management Committee is responsible for
- General management and financial matters of the Centre
- Following the Rules of the Association/Constitution lodged with the Department of Fair Trading
- Ensuring the Centre is meeting C & K affiliation standards and National Quality Standards so that the Centre continues to receive funding
- Employment of all staff and compliance with the provisions of any agreements, awards or other industrial requirements
- Legislative requirements affecting the Centre including the National Quality Regulations and other legislation such as Child Protection and Workplace, Health & Safety
- Building and grounds
- Promoting the Centre within the community.
Some of the benefits to become involved on the Management Committee include
- A good way to get involved with what goes on at your child’s Kindergarten
- A good way to meet other parents
- Volunteers utilize skills in regards to being a part of a team
- Be involved in ideas on how to improve our Kindergarten
- Volunteering can provide a healthy boost to your self-confidence and a great way to challenge yourself
Association Management Committee Positions
President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, minimum of 4 or maximum of 6 Committee Members.
Fundraising arm of the Association
President, Vice-President, Secretary & Treasurer. All parents are part of The Parent’s Club.